Arcade is a Performance Engagement solution that improves employee productivity across teams using gamification. Our solution connects with the company’s core business applications to transform KPIs, and business goals into real-time gamified incentives, designed to build teams that are highly motivated and engaged.
Arcade is looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. As a Customer Support Specialist, your responsibilities include resolving customer tickets, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software
You'll need to be ready for a fast-paced environment that will require strong communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. We're looking for a highly motivated individual who brings the perfect blend of operational drive and a customer-focused mentality to work each day. Reporting directly to Arcade’s Director of Customer Success, you will be instrumental in helping us develop and scale sustainable customer support.
What you'll do...
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features of Arcade
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions and bugs
- Contribute to monthly client success newsletters and Engagement Reports
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Customers Success teams to ensure a successful customer experience
- Play an active role in contributing to the growth and scalability of the customer support team through detailed documentation, consistent process optimization, and cross-training
- Be The Voice of the customer to internal teams
You’re a great fit if you...
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience working with customers in retail, automotive & B2B/B2C sales teams is a plus
- Have a passion for technology and sharing keen product knowledge with users
- Manage and collaborate inter-departmentally to resolve tickets.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills, stellar worth ethic, and hungry to succeed
- Previous remote work experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and work alongside an incredible team of smart and supportive people. The chance to help shape the growth and development of customer success
- Our compensation is generous, and we are transparent on how you can grow your career at Arcade. When the business grows, we want you to be rewarded right alongside the company. Competitive salary, stock options, and bonus
- We believe you should have the best tools to do your job. We offer a generous technical stipend for equipment setup
- Flexibility and security. We have team members all over the world and offer great flexibility with hours and working arrangements, as well as great health benefit options
- It's all about making work productive and keeping teams engaged. This is why we enjoy monthly team activities, and weekly ‘coffee breaks’ just to unwind and talk about the newest shows to binge on Netflix or random trivia
- Salary range $40,000-$47,000 annual
- Create the toolkit that will shape gamification at work. We are pioneering gamification for the workplace, helping make work more exciting for everyone — from the desk workers within sales teams, to delivery drivers out in the field, to floor workers within warehouses, everyone has a right to enjoy what they do.
- Work on interesting problems. Providing delightful user experiences is a core part of our experience. If people don't enjoy using our application we lose our ability to help them enjoy work. This brings an interesting set of challenges in ensuring that our app is engaging for as many people as possible and as accessible as possible.
- Build the place you want to work. The first million happy people at work start here. Our team is small and people still wear many hats. We value balance, input, and experimentation. Join a team ready to build, have fun, and grow — together
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.