Arcade is a Performance Engagement solution that improves employee productivity across teams using gamification. Our solution connects with the company’s core business applications to transform KPIs, and business goals into real-time gamified incentives, designed to build teams that are highly motivated and engaged.
Arcade is looking for a talented Mid-Market Account Executive with proven full-cycle sales experience to help grow Arcade’s business and penetrate new industry verticals (e.g. automotive, B2B & B2C professional business). We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing new clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition, and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers. Reporting directly to Arcade’s CRO, you will be instrumental in helping us develop and scale sustainable sales processes.
What you’ll do?
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to discovery and negotiation, tracking all activity in our CRM Salesforce.
- Develop creative sales tactics and outbound prospecting strategies to ensure a strong pipeline of qualified leads
- Conduct high-level conversations with prospective clients to understand their business needs and share Arcade’s value proposition
- Land and expand our client base by understanding their current use case and identifying areas for expansion
- Meet (and exceed) monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Work cross-functionally with Lead Generation, Customer Success, and Solutions Architecture teams to ensure high satisfaction with your accounts.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
You’re a great fit if you...
- 5+ years closing experience in a B2B sales, preferably SaaS organization
- Experience selling to VP and C Level executives
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycle using solution selling techniques
- Inside prospecting experience is a must. We’re a startup and leads aren't just rolling in. We need hunter mentalities that will go out there to build their pipeline.
- Consistent record of over attainment by month/quarter/year
- Ability to adapt to new sales strategies and product updates – this is a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills, stellar worth ethic, and hungry to succeed.
- Startup experience
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and work alongside an incredible team of smart and supportive people. The chance to help shape the growth and development of the sales team.
- Our compensation is generous, and we are transparent on how you can grow your career at Arcade. When the business grows, we want you to be rewarded right alongside the company. Competitive salary + commission, stock options, and bonus.
- We believe you should have the best tools to do your job. We offer a generous technical stipend for equipment setup.
- Flexibility and security. We have team members all over the world and offer great flexibility with hours and working arrangements, as well as great health benefit options.
- It's all about making work productive and keeping teams engaged. This is why we enjoy monthly team activities, and weekly ‘coffee breaks’ just to unwind and talk about the newest shows to binge on Netflix or random trivia.
- Create the toolkit that will shape gamification at work. We are pioneering gamification for the workplace, helping make work more exciting for everyone — from the desk workers within sales teams, to delivery drivers out in the field, to floor workers within warehouses, everyone has a right to enjoy what they do.
- Work on interesting problems. Providing delightful user experiences is a core part of our experience. If people don't enjoy using our application we lose our ability to help them enjoy work. This brings an interesting set of challenges in ensuring that our app is engaging for as many people as possible and as accessible as possible.
- Build the place you want to work. The first million happy people at work start here. Our team is small and people still wear many hats. We value balance, input, and experimentation. Join a team ready to build, have fun, and grow — together.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.